02 November 2010

November Rain

Turned myself to the window
When I heard thousands of raindrops dropping
Sounded like a good night
To sleep neither in cold nor warm
Hoping dreams to stop by
Seeing me in damp
Giving me lights
For hope in a better future

Wind doesn't seem in my way
But it does change directions
Randomly but confusing
Never was it with warmness
Forever is it with cold
Cold but never silent
Silent but never evil

November is a time
Late coming, early going
I'll realize when it's gone
I'll realize that I am late
Late for opportunities
To give me myself opportunities
And I will realize in the end
I will hate myself

Turned myself to the window
When I heard thousands of raindrops dropping
Raindrops of November

* * * * *

Forrest Gump : Will you marry me? I'd make a good husband, Jenny.

Jenny Curran : You would Forrest.

Forrest Gump : ...But you won't marry me.

Jenny Curran : [sadly] ...You don't wanna marry me.

Forrest Gump : Why don't you love me, Jenny?
[Jenny says nothing]
Forrest Gump : I'm not a smart man but I know what love is.

1 ulasan: